Family Practice Physician
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to join our community! Community Medical Center boasts a new hospital with 22 private rooms and 2 LDRP’s. We offer acute care services as well as swing bed care, obstetrics, general surgery, diagnostic imaging, oncology, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and specialty clinics. Recognized as the 2009 Nebraska Community of the Year, Falls City is located in southeast Nebraska. A rural, family-oriented community, we offer public and private schools, a low cost of living, a new library and aquatic park along with fitness center, shopping and other service entities. Enjoy the recreational activities in the area – hunting, fishing, boating, golf, hiking trails and more!
Salary plus production and quality bonus
Medical education loan repayment assistance
Secondary Emergency Room Call
Ability to do Obstetrics if Physician desires
EMR implementation in process
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Surgical Scrub Tech/Central Service Tech
Community Medical Center is looking for a Surgical Scrub Tech/Central Service Tech to assist the surgeon by providing technical assistance during surgical cases including cleaning the instruments between cases.
This is a PRN position. Candidate must have surgical scrub tech experience. Surgical Technologist degree preferred.
Community Medical Center is seeking full-time, part-time and PRN Paramedics to provide emergency room care as well as support to 911 emergencies. The position is for 12-hour shifts with a desired ability to provide additional 12-hour on-call coverage for the 911 emergencies.
The Paramedic attends emergency medical requests as they arise, and renders advanced paramedical assistance to seriously ill or injured as required. This position requires assessment, prioritization and coordination of patient needs. The Paramedic must demonstrate ability and efficiency completing and documenting dependent functions in order to carry out specific practitioner orders in the emergency room environment. An additional role of the Paramedic is to respond to critical 911 calls within the community and render care as appropriate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs initial assessment and management of illness or injury to emergency patients in accordance with specific protocol and procedure.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of patients for transport, ensuring compliance with emergency medical transport regulations, protocol, and procedure.
- Provides direct paramedical and comprehensive patient care as required in each individual case.
- patient assessment
- advanced airway maneuvers or care
- assisted breathing techniques, oxygen administration
- mechanical aid to breathing
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- bleeding control
- intravenous therapy
- administration of medications
- defibrillation and/or counter shock
- application of ECG monitor including 12 Lead
- bandaging techniques
- spinal restriction techniques
- vehicle extrication
- infection control techniques
- Nebraska licensed EMT-P.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advance Life Support preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of pre-hospital EMS.
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of advanced paramedic protocol and procedures.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of basic on-site emergency medical protocol and procedures.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of emergency medical equipment maintenance regulations and policy standards.
- Apply here.
Community Medical Center has a full-time, 32-hour/week position available in its Dietary Department. We are seeking positive and self-motivated individual to work
as a team member to assist with cleaning, stocking, dishwashing, food preparation and food service. Qualified individuals must have a high school diploma, cooking skills, the ability to use equipment, and excellent people skills. The position shift is from 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. including a weekend/holiday rotation. Applications can be submitted at www.cmcfc.org. EOE
Same Day Surgery Nurse
Community Medical Center is seeking a LPN-C, full-time (32 hours per week) to provide support to the Surgery Department. This position is responsible for completing detailed clerical functions required to maintain the operating rooms scheduling process at Community Medical Center. This will include entering and updating data with the scheduling process as well as monitoring, verifying and confirming scheduled procedures. Additionally, they will provide nursing support to include patient admissions, IV starts, vitals, etc. Qualified individuals must be a LPN-C, have good organizational skills, problem solving skills, and initiative. In addition, the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively with others. Qualified individuals may complete an application at www.cmcfc.org
Community Medical Center is currently taking applications for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This part-time position will be responsible for all payments sent out of the facility accurately and according to regulations to ensure that appropriate payment is made. Duties include entering invoices, coding expenses, verifying statements, expense reimbursements, responding to employee and vendor correspondence, routes invoices for approval, maintaining accounts payable files and processes 1099’s. Must be willing to work independently, be able to multi-task and meet deadlines. Applicant should have an Associate’s Degree and/or two years of bookkeeping experience, computer knowledge and excellent communication skills. If interested please apply online at www.cmcfc.org by August 27, 2014. EOE