Family Practice Physician
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to join our community! Community Medical Center boasts a new hospital with 22 private rooms and 2 LDRP’s. We offer acute care services as well as swing bed care, obstetrics, general surgery, diagnostic imaging, oncology, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and specialty clinics. Recognized as the 2009 Nebraska Community of the Year, Falls City is located in southeast Nebraska. A rural, family-oriented community, we offer public and private schools, a low cost of living, a new library and aquatic park along with fitness center, shopping and other service entities. Enjoy the recreational activities in the area – hunting, fishing, boating, golf, hiking trails and more!
Salary plus production and quality bonus
Medical education loan repayment assistance
Secondary Emergency Room Call
Ability to do Obstetrics if Physician desires
EMR implementation in process
Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
Clinical Information Systems Specialist
Community Medical Center, Falls City, Nebraska seeks a full-time Clinical Information Systems Specialist to collaboratively work with the Information Technology Department and Clinical Administration teams to assist with the planning, implementation and support of the electronic medical record (EMR) and other relevant clinical and business applications. The position is primarily responsible for clinical process transformation for the development and implementation of the electronic medical record (EMR), but may also include other various IT related duties supporting such applications. Qualified individuals should be a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse currently licensed in the state of Nebraska and have a minimum of five years experience in healthcare or Health Information Technology. The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multi-task and establish working relationships with all levels of staff, management, physicians, and ancillary hospital departments. Understanding and experience with EMR/HIS implementations and/or MEDITECH applications preferred. EOE
Community Medical Center, Falls City, Nebraska seeks a Registered Dietitian to provide nutrition services to inpatients and outpatients. This includes nutritional assessment and diet instruction, and patient education in disease management,
treatment and prevention. The position is approximately 16 hours per week with the ability to flex additional hours on occasion. Requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree, state licensure as a Registered Dietitian, and clinical experience preferred. Individuals
may submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient Care Manager
Family Medicine Clinic with Community Medical Center is seeking a full-time Care Manager. This newly created position will be responsible for coordinating patient care with physicians, nurses and other staff. This includes initial assessments, coordinating disease management protocols and follow-up to ensure continuity of care. Qualifications include licensure as a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 3 years of patient care experience. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently while collaborating with other team members.
Community Medical Center has a full-time, 32-hour/week position available in its Dietary Department. We are seeking positive and self-motivated individual to work as a team member to assist with cleaning, stocking,
dishwashing, food preparation and food service. Qualified individuals must have a high school diploma, cooking skills, the ability to use equipment, and excellent people skills. The position shift is from 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. including a weekend/holiday rotation. Applications can be submitted at www.cmcfc.org. EOE
Community Medical Center is currently seeking an individual to assist the Diagnostic Imaging Department to perform radiology and CT examinations as directed by practitioners to provide data for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. This is a part-time position, 24 hours per week, with the ability to fill-in additional hours as needed, along with some evening and weekend call duties. Qualified candidates must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiology, maintain a medical radiographer license in the State of Nebraska, and have excellent customer service skills. Additional modalities beyond x-ray and CT preferred.
Community Medical Center is seeking Paramedics to provide emergency room care as well as support to 911 emergencies. The position is for 12-hour shifts with a desired ability to provide additional 12-hour on-call coverage for the 911 emergencies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs initial assessment and management of illness or injury to emergency patients in accordance with specific protocol and procedure.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of patients for transport, ensuring compliance with emergency medical transport regulations, protocol, and procedure.
- Provides direct paramedical and comprehensive patient care as required in each individual case.
- patient assessment
- advanced airway maneuvers or care
- assisted breathing techniques, oxygen administration
- mechanical aid to breathing
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- bleeding control
- intravenous therapy
- administration of medications
- defibrillation and/or counter shock
- application of ECG monitor including 12 Lead
- bandaging techniques
- spinal restriction techniques
- vehicle extrication
- infection control techniques
- Nebraska licensed EMT-P.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advance Life Support preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of pre-hospital EMS.
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of advanced paramedic protocol and procedures.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of basic on-site emergency medical protocol and procedures.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of emergency medical equipment maintenance regulations and policy standards.
- Apply here.